Under normal circumstances, due to slow sales, rot and […]
Under normal circumstances, due to slow sales, rot and other reasons, the loss of vegetables from production to sales is more than 30%. Nowadays, a single new technology is very difficult to increase the yield of vegetables by 30%, and the processing of vegetables can reduce the losses, thereby relatively increasing the number of vegetables. To this end, people have created Vegetable dryer machine to make vegetables to dry and extend the use of vegetables, so let's take a look at the production process.
1. Raw material selection. The requirements for raw materials for dried vegetables are high dry matter content, low crude fiber and waste, high edible rate, appropriate maturity, freshness, good flavor, no decay, and serious damage.
2, cleaning. Manual cleaning or mechanical cleaning is used to remove the sediment, impurities, pesticides, and microorganisms attached to the surface of the raw materials so that the raw materials can basically meet the requirements of dehydration processing and ensure the hygiene of the products.
3. Finishing. Remove insoluble and unacceptable parts such as skin, root, and old leaves, and cut them appropriately. Removing the outer skin of the raw material can improve the eating quality of the product and is beneficial to dehydration and drying. The cutting is performed by mechanical or manual work, and the raw material is cut into a certain size and shape so that the water evaporates. It is usually cut into pieces, strips, granules, and filaments. The shape, size, and thickness should be determined according to different types and export specifications. For some vegetables, such as onions, garlic, etc., the gelatin-juice flowing out should be continuously washed with water until the gelatin liquid is rinsed clean, so as to facilitate drying and dehydration and make the product more beautiful.
4. color protection. Dehydrated vegetables are treated with blanching to protect the color. Some raw materials are still treated with sulfur after blanching or after drying.
5. Dry. The best drying methods are freeze drying, vacuum drying, and microwave drying. However, considering the factors such as cost and economic benefit, the most popular drying of vegetables is hot air drying equipment and the combination of new microwave drying and hot air drying.
6. after processing. After the vegetable raw materials are dried, some can be packaged directly after cooling, and some need to be softened, selected and pressed to be packaged.