Freeze Dry Machine is to freeze a large amount of water […]
Freeze Dry Machine is to freeze a large amount of water, freeze it into a solid beforehand, and then directly sublimate the water vapor under vacuum conditions, while the substance itself remains in the frozen ice shelf. Therefore, it has a constant volume after drying, and the loose porous body absorbs heat during sublimation. The temperature of the product itself is lowered to slow down the sublimation speed. In order to increase the sublimation speed and shorten the drying time, the product must be properly heated. The entire drying is carried out at a lower temperature. GF Freeze Dry Machine has the following advantages:
1.Freeze-drying is carried out at low temperatures and is therefore particularly suitable for many heat sensitive materials, such as protein, microorganisms and the like, which will not degenerate or lose biological vitality. Therefore, it is widely used in medicine.
2. When drying at low temperature, some volatile components in the material are lost little, suitable for some chemical products, medicines and foods to be dry.
3. In the process of freeze-drying, the growth of microorganisms and the action of enzymes cannot be carried out, so that the original sex can be maintained.
4. Since the drying is carried out in a frozen state, the volume is almost constant, the original structure is maintained, and concentration does not occur.
5. The dried material is porous and spongy. After adding water, it dissolves quickly and completely, and the original trait is almost immediately restored.
6. Since the drying is carried out under vacuum, there is very little oxygen, so some easily oxidizable substances are protected.
7. Drying can eliminate more than 95-99% of water, so that the dried product can be preserved for a long time without deterioration.
Therefore, Freeze Dry Machine is currently widely used in the pharmaceutical industry, food industry, scientific research, etc.