1.Freeze-drying is to freeze the dried liquid at a low […]
1.Freeze-drying is to freeze the dried liquid at a low temperature to freeze the water, and then heat it in a vacuum to allow the water in the product to be directly sublimated from the solid to a gaseous state.
2. Lyophilized preparations of lyophilized Equipment are stable in structure, porous, good in efficacy and easy to transport.
3. The basic process of lyophilization: pre-freezing, one drying (sublimation and secondary drying (desorption, time is generally 15-24 hours
4. First drying: On the basis of freezing completely, the product can enter the sublimation stage. Also known as the first drying.
5. The main components of the freeze dryer (10: drying cabinet and pressure control and protection device vacuum exhaust system hydraulic or screw lift plug device heat transfer shelf layer heating device thermal media converter refrigeration system organic solvent recovery device online cleaning Device online sterilization device operation parameter measurement control system
6. Refrigeration principle of freezing machine: Freezing is a famous vapor compression refrigeration cycle realized by circulating refrigerant in the system.
7. Commonly used refrigeration methods for freeze-drying machines: direct expansion refrigeration, indirect cooling of brine, single refrigeration, cooling system using triple heat exchange system, liquid nitrogen refrigeration
8. Freeze-drying machine production capacity selection: two forms - preparation method, large-scale tray raw powder method (panel method bottle method)
9. Ergoline lyophilized preparation of lyophilized Equipment: a combination drug of nigeroline and an acid as a pH regulator and a lyophilized excipient. The physical and chemical properties are more stable than the injection stability, and the side effects are small.
10 Lyophilized excipients: polyethylene glycol xylitol, mannitol, sorbitol, maltitol, lactose, glucose
11 PH regulating acid: hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, tartaric acid acetic acid citric acid
If you are interested in GuanFeng Lyophilization Equipment , please feel free to contact us at any time.