Quick-freezing equipment is not common in daily life, b […]
Quick-freezing equipment is not common in daily life, but it is very common in some food processing and production industries. In fact, the main reason is that the quick-freezing machine has a good refrigerating effect and can effectively protect product quality. So, everyone knows how to use the freezer equipment for refrigeration? Today, the Freezing iqf technology manufacturer will explain it to you here.
Take the refrigerated seafood fish as an example, let's take a look at the advantages of using the quick-freezing machine equipment for refrigerating work: When using the quick-freezing machine equipment for refrigerating work, in order to ensure the quality of the product, it is necessary to pay attention to the fact that there should be no air during the quick freezing process. Enter, any air that comes into contact with the fish will destroy it. Therefore, the air inside the machine must be exhausted when it is placed in the quick-freezer. When using quick-freezer, you need to control the temperature. The temperature of the quick-freezer can be adjusted. You can lock the moisture of the fish by setting a temperature so that the taste of the fish will not change. Many friends in life like to use the plastic wrap to wrap the fish and then put them in a plastic bag, but it is generally not recommended. Because it does not effectively prevent moisture loss and freezing.
The application of quick-freezers is more and more widely used, and it is trusted and chosen by more consumers. How is it liked by so many people? Because the device has the following advantages:
1. The quick-freezing machine saves factory space and is easy to accept in existing production lines.
2. Five minutes of rapid freezing, shortening the time to market, without storing a large number of products.
3. Reduce water loss, no loss, no weight reduction, maintain original freshness, improve product quality, and increase output rate.
4. Liquid nitrogen is an environmentally friendly and economical freezing and cooling medium that solves problems such as overproduction, overdue and deterioration.
5. Installation costs and maintenance costs are relatively small.
6. The shelf life is longer, one to three times the traditional quick-freezing shelf life.